• B.S., SUNY at Buffalo , Aerospace Engineering, 1983
• M.S., University of Illinois , Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering, 1985
• Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University , Aerospace Engineering, 1991
• CFD algorithm/code development
• Multi-phase flow
• Biomedical engineering and biological system simulation
• Turbulence modeling and turbulence dispersion
• Heat exchanger thermal-hydraulics and thermal systems management
• 9/97 - present: Pennsylvania State University
• Applied Research Laboratory, Senior Research Associate, Head of the Computational Mechanics Division.
• Associate Professor of Aerospace Engineering
• 7/92-9/97: Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory, Computational Fluid Dynamics Unit, Senior Engineer.
• 8/91-6/92: General Motors Technical Center, Torque Converter Technology Group, Private Consultant.
• 6/85-7/88: Pratt and Whitney, Applied Technology Group, Engineer.